Long distance towing services transport vehicles on a tow truck (usually a pickup truck) to the desired destination. You may need this type of service if your car breaks down and needs to be towed to the shop. You may also need towing service if your car is not road legal. You can find car towing companies online or through local authorities such as the police or fire brigade.
A car towing service will usually have fully comprehensive insurance and will handle your shipment with care and to your complete satisfaction
Here are the 5 things you need to know about the car towing service:
- Car towing services are usually available 24/7
- Towing companies offer short and long distance towing as required.
- Car towing services offer a faster service than multi-car carriers because they only move one car at a time.
- Prices per mile are usually higher on short haul routes than on long haul routes. Repair and other services depending on the store.
- Towing services are available 24 hours a day as most local towing companies will assist with accident recovery and will tow away vehicles involved in accidents day or night regardless of the
Towing companies offer both short and long-distance transport.
If you use them for long distance towing, they can outsource their work to someone else like TCI Logistics as they don’t have trucks that cover long distances like coast to coast.
If it needs to be fast then it is best to call a towing company. This is because they have to deal with one vehicle at a time, usually instead of 7-9 like the big car transporters.
Towing generally costs more per mile than a long-haul van. This is because most towing companies only go one way and come back empty, so they try to offset the cost by adding a surcharge to the charged one-way trip.
Many towing stations offer additional services such as repair, storage and many other services. These can come in handy when you need to fix your broken car or put it into storage because you are in a hurry. do not advertise.